Baby Coconut Barfi is a classic & traditional recipe of an Indian sweet that is prepared during festivals & special occasions like Diwali. It is a simple yet tasty sweet which can be made easily at home.
- 200 gms Sugar.
- 200 gms Khoya or Mava.
- 200 gms of Grated Coconut or Coconut Powder.
- 1 tsp Color of your choice.
- ½ Glass Water. Method
- In one pan put ½ glass of water and sugar.
- Make two (2) thread Chasni or Sugar Syrup.
- Put Khoya or Mava in it. Stir it well.
- Add 200 grams of grated coconut in it. Mix it nicely.
- Divide it into two parts. In one part add color of your choice.
- Now take a molding plate. Put natural mix in it. On top of it put colored mix.
- Cool it down and make cubes.
- Store it in an air tight container in fridge.
Check out some of my exciting receipes in Dairy Goodness – Desserts & Sweets Gallery