This refreshing drink like treat make with a blend of pomegranate seeds and cumin seeds, sugar, lemon juice, is sure to shake off any tiredness you might feel and reboot your day.
- 1 large pomegranate or about 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 7 to 8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 to 3 tbsp sugar or add as required, honey can also be added instead of sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp roasted cumin powder (optional)
- 2.5 cups chilled water (you can also use soda )
- Ice cubes as required
- Few mint leaves or lemon slices for garnish Method
- In a blender jar, take 1 cup of pomegranate seeds. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice, 7 to 8 fresh mint leaves, ¼ tsp roasted cumin powder, 2 to 3 tbsp sugar. Cumin powder is optional.
- blend everything till it gets smooth.
- Now pour this mixture in a juice strainer.
- With a spoon stir the pulp, so that the juice is extracted in the bowl kept below the strainer.
- Add 2.5 cups chilled water to the juice. you can also use soda check the taste and add more sugar if required.
- Pour in glasses. Garnish with mint leaves or lemon slices and serve pomegranate mint cooler immediately. You can also add crushed ice.
Check out some of my exciting recipes in Summer Sippers