Sometimes the rarest of ingredients combine ideally together! Cheese and chocolate are such a duo, which you are sure to applaud after trying this Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich. Here, the hazelnut-laced chocolate flavour of Nutella spread and the slightly salty and sour flavour of cheese promise you some magical moments.
6 tbsp nutella hazelnut spread
4 cheese cubes or Mozzarella cheese
melted butter for greasing
- Place 4 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ¾ tbsp of nutella on each bread slice.
- Place 2 cheese slices on 2 nutella spread bread slices.
- Sandwich it using the remaining 2 slices of bread with the nutella spread side facing downwards.
- Grease the upper side of the bread slice using a little melted butter.
- Grill in a pre-heated greased sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each sandwich into 2 equal pieces diagonally.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Kids Chocolate Grilled Cheese Sandwich is ready