Pineapple Cottage Cheese Sandwich – The sweet and mellowed taste of the sandwich will pair off well with tangy and semi spicy taste.
8 bread slices , lightly buttered
1/3 cup chilled and finely chopped pineapple
2 tbsp finely chopped celery (optional)
1 cup cottage cheese
salt to taste
- Combine the pineapple, celery, paneer and salt to make the spread.
- Divide the spread into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Spread one portion of the spread on a slice of lightly buttered bread.
- Cover with the buttered side bread slice facing downwards.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices and spread to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.