Yes my griller works the best for me to smoke pretty much everything I want! 🙂 And this time… I grabbed a bunch of broccoli and a pack of baby carrots from super-specials rack! I thought of making it while having weekend breakfast, but had to wait for 3 long days if I stick to it… So roasted n grilled them when I planned pasta in dinner!!! If you’re planning to have a healthy plate as a side or a part of your breakfast, this will work great for you!
1 cup Thick-sliced Carrots
1 cup Broccoli Florets
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Oregano
1/4 tsp Chilly Flakes
Salt, to taste
– Boil water on high heat and add broccoli florets and carrots in it. Parboil it for 5 mins (or microwave).
– Drain and rinse with tap water. Pat them dry with a kitchen towel.
– Transfer it to a big bowl and mix well after adding salt, olive oil, oregano and chilly flakes.
– Put veggies on baking tray.
– Oven-roast it for around 15-20 mins on 200 degrees.
– Transfer the tray to griller and grill it for around 2-3 mins. It will start smoking and golden brown on surface.
– Drizzle a few drops of lemon juice and it’s ready to serve!!!