Chocolaty Fulzadi is a delectable sweet that is perfect for the festive occasion, and makes for an entertaining quick bite especially when the whole family gets together. Made using chocolate and ghee, it can be eaten for dessert, or simply when hunger strikes. Children especially love this sweet for its taste and its unique appearance.
Just the perfect sweet for diwali – quirky and sweet!
- 1 cup milk powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon ghee
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, finely chopped
- Begin making this sweet by mixing together milk powder, cocoa powder, chocolate powder and nuts in a large bowl and keep it aside.
- Next, take the sugar in another bowl and add in 2 tablespoons of water to it, heating it on medium till the sugar dissolves completely and the syrup becomes stringy. Once done, remove the vessel from the heat and add ghee to the syrup, blending it well.
- Now pour the sugar syrup into the bowl of dry powders and nuts and mix everything together.
- Once mixed well, make small lemon sized balls out of the blended mixture, and roll them into a cylinder, sprinkler or fulzadi shaped stick. You can optionally place small silver balls all over these rolls.
- Finally, take about 10 toothpicks or barbeque sticks pierce each of the cylinder or fulzadi with it.
- Your Chocolate Fulzadi’s or Chocolate Sprinklers are now ready for a bite!