Eggless Chocolate Mousse is a very opeasy, rich and delicious dessert that you can make in a jiffy.Its just whipping fresh cream and mixing it with melted chocolate…yes!! As easy as that. If you are looking for a easy and quick chocolate mousse recipe then this is just for you. !
2 cups milk chocolate
1.5 tablespoon golden syrup
1.5 tablespoon any fruit juice or water
¾ to 1 cup fresh cream any garnish
1. Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and fruit juice or water together in a double boiler till you get a smooth mixture. Don’t overcook cool slightly.
2. Whilst the mousse mixture is cooling, begin to whip the cream till you get soft peaks.
3. Fold the cream gently into the chocolate mixture.
4. Once you get a uniform even mousse mixture, pour the mousse in bowl or glasses.
5. Refrigerate for 46 hours or till the mousse is set.
6. Decorate the eggless chocolate mousse with your favorite garnishings.