There is no need to sacrifice flavor for healthiness with these vitamin-packed, Healthy Baked Carrot Fingure Fries! These carrot fries are loaded with all the health benefits of carrots and all of the tastiness of fries – that’s a win-win in my book! 🙂 They are baked and not fried ! But they taste fried ! Guilt-free, and fried-free, fries that taste like delicious sweet potato fries! Hurray !
This recipe for carrot Fingure Fries is perfect for that and more! 🍟
Many times it is hard enough to come up with dinner ideas, let alone sides! That’s why when I make a side dish the main thing I look for is something that is easy to prepare and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients.
They are made with carrots , drastically cutting the calories, while remaining full of fiber and vitamins… ! These baked carrot fries go perfect with How make Jain Tomato Sauce & Preserve.or any delicious dipping sauce of your choice!
4 Medium Carrots
Salt to taste
3 tsps Mixed Herbs
2 tsps Chilli Flakes
1 tsp Chaat Masala
2 tsps Oil ( i used olive oil )
4 tbsps Mayonnaise
1tbsp dried mixed herbs
Chopped Basil Leaves ( optional )
- Peel carrots into thick slices or cut into strips of desired thickness.
- Transfer it into a clean bowl add salt , mixed herbs , chilli flakes , chaat masala , grated cheese and olive oil and toss it.
- Bake at 180 degree till 20 to 22 minutes
- After it is baked keep it aside.
- Take mayonnaise in a seperate bowl add dried mixed herbs and chopped basil leaves to it and mix well. Your dip is ready 🙂 Dig in to these dig-your-own baked carrot fingure fries for a fried-tasting indulgence that’s guilt free!